Video message: General Assembly communications
Each day during the General Assembly, Sisters and Associates can access communications in the following ways:
- Live Video (during the actual proceedings, which will be during the overnight hours in the U.S.)
- Archived Video (via a link on the daily email)
- Daily email with a written summary of the day, photos and link to archived video
- Daily summary and photos will be posted on the bulletin board at Nazareth Motherhouse and St. Louise Convent.
In addition, we encourage you to consider joining a group which will meet each day during the Assembly. At 9:30 a.m. EDT, a representative from Leadership will give a short live update of the day’s proceedings. Following the update, groups will view the day’s archived video and engage in conversation.
Sisters may offer feedback to the Assembly through their group facilitator or individually through the website.
A group is available at the following locations:
- Nazareth Motherhouse
- Hospitality Room at the SCN Apartments, Louisville
- Louise Convent, Pittsburgh
So that we can determine the level of interest and make arrangements for seating and facilitation, the deadline for registration for group participation is April 30. If you plan to participate in a group, please sign up here or on the list in the communications room at the Nazareth Motherhouse or St. Louise Convent.