- Rehabilitation of mentally-ill women
- A school for physically/mentally challenged children
- Schools for elementary through high school students
- Non-formal education for village and street children
- Adult literacy training in marketable skills in cottage industries
- Centers for holistic care
- Human rights education for women
- Development centers which help women become leaders and transform the status of women in their home villages
This video highlights the work in ministry of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth in Nepal.
The mission of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth is to work for justice in solidarity with oppressed peoples, especially the economically poor and women, and to care for the earth.
SCN Family Ministries in Nepal include: