Mary Margaret Meisner, SCN, and Judy Raley, SCN, enjoy the traveling history of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth.
St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center, Little Rock, AR, is the first stop for a traveling banner display of the history of the healing ministry of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. The display was created for the bicentennial of the sisters in Nazareth, KY. The three double-sided panels depict the history of the sisters, beginning with their founding in 1812 through the beginning of their participation in CHI in 1997. The exhibit will travel on to the other St. Vincent hospitals in Arkansas, then to other hospitals associated with the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth.