Burial of Sister Teresa Rose Nabholz’s cremains
Sister Teresa Rose Nabholz’s remains were buried in the Nazareth cemetery. During the procession, they were carried by members of her family in a personally handcrafted wooden urn.
The box is made from the reclaimed material that has a history with Sister Teresa Rose. The sides are from the original 1924 pew supports that held up the pew each time that she went to her childhood church in Conway, St. Joseph. The front and back are from the front door frame of the church. The top and bottom are made from a pine tree from the family farm that was a young tree when she was a child. The nameplate was reclaimed from an old donor board that had her parent’s name “Emil and Mary Nabholz” engraved on the back. The cross on the front and top are made from Magnolia tree limb that she played on as a child. The tree is still going strong.