View all of the photos
Botswana is in Africa, just north of the country of South Africa. It is about the size of Texas. Approximately 1.6 million people live in Botswana, which has a high rate of HIV/AIDS infection.
SCN Family Ministries in Botswana include:
- Outreach for those infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS
- Day care services for children in need, including those orphaned because of HIV/AIDS
- Pastoral and HIV/AIDS ministry to youth
- Skills training for women so they can support themselves and their families
- Efforts to provide easier access to basic necessities like water